Wednesday, April 11, 2007

irregular portals

First let me say that we are lucky to welcome the portology pioneer, PJ Lockerby who has joined our important research project. Welcome aboard, PJ!



Second let me say that I had the good fortune to discover and IRREGULAR PORTAL on Monday morning. I was running late to meet a colleague for breakfast. I saw what looked like a portal between 7th and Broadway and took it, hope to gain a few minutes. To my surprise I encountered my associate IN THE PORTAL!!!!

We decided to eat breakfast there, and it was delicious. As a word of warning, we limited our breakfast to 15 minutes,
because of the unstable nature of irregular portals. If it had collapsed while I was eating my eggs and bacon, I would not be here to blog this.

4 comments:

Phil said...

this is truly a great discovery.

the clownninja said...

i can't tell you how much respect and admiration i have for the brave, no-holds-barred, spit-in-the-eye-of-danger, laugh-at-death, spirit of you explorers. be careful out there, the world needs more men like you.

Chris said...

thank, mr. clownninja!

I'm sure that you will find these portals useful in your daily ninja-work.

:: smo :: said...

a portal simultaneously discovered by two adventurers? this has to be portal hopping history! again, i would like to thank you all for making these discoveries public, were it not for nyc portals transport would be temporally augmented exponentially!

thank you nyc portals!